Adelaide Dentalcare respects your right to privacy. We realise that it is important that you understand the purpose for which we collect details about your health, as well as how the information is used at out practice and to whom the information might be disclosed.
- The information collected on this form will be used for the purpose of providing treatment to you. Personal information such as your name, address and health insurance details will be used for the purpose of addressing accounts to you, processing accounts to you, processing payments and writing to you about any issues affecting your treatment.
- We share relevant information with other health care professionals, where necessary. In the event, disclosure of your personal details will be minimised wherever possible.
- We may also use parts of your health information for research purposes, in study groups or at seminars as this may provide benefit to other patients. Should that happen, your personal identity will not be disclosed without your express permission to do so.
- Your patient history, treatment records, x-rays and any other material relevant to your treatment will be kept here. You may inspect or request copies of your treatment records at any time, or seek an explanation from the dentists. If you want copies, a fee may apply. If you require an explanation of your records or a written summary, a consultation fee or other charge may apply.
- If any of the information we have about you is inaccurate, you may ask us to alter our records accordingly.
Your health information will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Disclosure will not be made to any person not involved in either your treatment or the administration of this practice, without your prior consent. If you have any queries or concerns about our handling of your health information, please do not hesitate to raise these concerns without practice.
Sun Alliance House
Level 1, 45 Grenfell Street,
Adelaide, SA 5000