Welcome to Adelaide Dentalcare
Your local dental practice catering to all dental hygiene in Adelaide.
Located in the Adelaide CBD we are Adelaide’s choice for dental hygiene in Adelaide. Hygienists are dental professionals who are trained to take care of your oral health. This is achieved by professionally removing plaque and calculus of which is essential for maintaining healthy gums. Good oral hygiene results in a mouth that looks and smells healthy. This means:
- Your teeth are clean and free of debris.
- Gums are pink and do not hurt or bleed when you brush or floss.
- Bad breath is not a constant problem.
If your gums do hurt or bleed while brushing or flossing or you are experiencing persistent bad breath. It is time that you see your dentist or a dental hygienist. These symptoms are indicating a problem that needs to be further investigated and treated. Your dentist or hygienist can teach you oral hygiene techniques and point out areas of your mouth that may require extra attention during brushing and flossing.
Maintaining good oral hygiene is one of the most important things you can do for your teeth and gums. Healthy teeth not only enable you to look and feel good, they make it possible to eat and speak properly. Good oral health is an important factor to your overall well-being. Daily preventative care including proper brushing and flossing, will help stop problems before they develop. This means it will be much less painful, expensive and worrisome than treating conditions that have been allowed to progress over the years.
In between regular visits to the dentist, there are simple steps that each of us can take to greatly decrease the risk of developing tooth decay, gum disease and other dental problems. These include:
- Brushing thoroughly twice a day and flossing daily
- Eating a balanced diet and limiting snacks between meals.
- Using dental products that contain fluoride, including toothpaste
- Rinsing with a fluoride mouth rinse if your dentists tells you to
- Making sure that your children under 12 drink fluoridated water or take fluoride supplement if they live in a non-fluoridated area.
Please explore our website to see how we can help you. Our team are all highly trained and can book you in for an appointment to see how we can help you.